The vast majority of our commercial activities are connected toRFID technology (radio frequency identifiers), widely used in intra logistic applications as awell-structured and organized intralogistics system reduces the amount of logistic material flowmaking it a more efficient and rapid process, reducing costs and having a significantimpacton activity.
Rielec Logistics System & RFID Solutions offers solutions designed for automatization processes, meeting the needs of the logistics and distribution sector, in terms of identifyingand tracking products, packages and groupings.
Our solutions allow data capture and movement control via RFID, minimizing the need for human intervention and enabling data exchange within company departments and third parties.
Logistics and goods distribution is an extremely wide concept, meeting virtually every needin identifying products. RFID enables data capture and movement control without human intervention , sharing themboth within the company itself as well as with third parties.
RFID logistics and distribution has undoubtedly experienced a streamlining of the supply chain processes from beginning to end with the implementation of RFID technology.
Processes which benefit from RFID include:
- Identification of goods at source.
- Immediate transactions on receipt of goods.
- Change in location irrespective of who or when said changes occur.
- Complete transparency of the supply chain.
- Guarantees accurate order picking and reduction in preparation time.
- Guarantees expedition or shipment operations.
- Manages returnable assets (reverse logistics)
- Avoids obsolescence with proper alert management in inventory
- Integrates movements and data in real time with the IT system, ERP, MES, WMS etc.