RFID in textile and fashion.
RFID solutions focused on the textile sector, help us solve different situations.
- Improve inventory time.
- Avoid running out of stock.
- Prevent losses.
RFID in logistics systems.
Thanks to integrate RFID in logistics systems, the following processes are implemented more efficiently.
- Identify merchandise receptions.
- Ensure shipments and shipments.
- Real-time management.
RFID in automotive.
RFID systems can be applied in the automotive industry in the following cases.
- Identify components.
- Production control.
- Achieve flexibility in the supply chain.
RFID in healthcare and pharmaceutical environment.
An RFID system in a healthcare environment offers the following characteristics.
- Pharmacy management.
- Control of the material used.
- Traceability of samples.
- Identification of medicines.
- Medicines expiration control.
RFID in food.
It is possible to implement an RFID system to handle the following features.
- Date of packaging and expiration.
- Control of food curing.
- Record temperature, humidity…