The logistics and distribution of goods is one of sectors that can cause the most concern and so our industrial automation company has placed a particular emphasis in this field, creating a system which will cover nearly all of the needs when identifying products, packages, groupings or pallets. The RFID enables data to be logged and monitored without human intervention, distributing this data both within the said company as well as to third parties.
Processes where RFID can add value include:
- Identification of goods at origin
- Immediate transactions on receipt of goods
- Changing locations irrespective of who or when
- Obtaining complete transparency within the supply chain
- Ensuring accurate order picking and reducing preparation time
- Guaranteeing operations in shipping and delivery
- Avoiding obsolescence with proper inventory alert management
- Integrating movements and data in real time.
In addition, we have an agreement with the University of Alicante in which we are developing a device capable of obtaining the volume of the corresponding unit to efficiently manage the filling of boxes.